February 7, 2011

Warm Fuzzies


So if you ever need something to give you that warm fuzzy feeling or a reminder of what you're striving for I found this scripture randomly today. It's Proverbs 31:10-12, 30. It says:

" Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."


Anyway I just thought this was a good reminder to me of who I really am and what I should be doing. We all need that every once in a while...right? So I thought I'd share with all of my wonderful followers. ;) You're all the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment