February 16, 2011

Tragedy!

Ok so this really isn't a tragedy at all. It'll be better later anyway. I just have to be patient. Not one of my strongest points sometimes. Me and Tyler took my ring in to be sized yesterday afternoon. I didn't want to do it in the first place cuz it meant taking it off and being without it, but I don't want to lose it either cuz it's too big. It was a sad moment, especially when the lady that helped us told us it wouldn't be ready until February 22nd!! A whole week away! She told me that sometimes it's done sooner than that but they just like to give the worst case in case it really does take that long. After we left Morgan Jewelers we went and wandered the mall for a while, then we went to dinner at Chili's. During dinner, Tyler reminded me that we were going down to Centerville to see his family this weekend since his sister will be in town. Then we realized that they haven't seen my ring yet and will want to see it while they're here...and we took it in to be sized and won't get it back till after the weekend. Oops!! They'll just have to settle for a picture I guess...cuz that's the best we can do right now. If it had been earlier we have gone back and gotten it back...but they had already closed. Dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment