February 19, 2011

Surprise!

So I have the best fiance ever!!! Today he came to the branch to have lunch with me, this isn't the surprise he comes to lunch with me all the time, especially on Saturdays when he has nothing else to do all day while I'm at work. I didn't notice it right away when he got to the branch but as we were walking through the parking lot to my car I noticed he was holding my hand funny. He had his pinky tucked in like he was trying to keep it warm or something, he'll do this with his thumb all the time...but never his pinky. Weird... I was like what are you doing and then I looked at his finger and on it was my newly sized engagement ring!!! He had gone and picked it up on his way to meet me at work! We weren't expecting to have it back until Monday at the very soonest. I was super excited! There may or may not have been squeals of delight and jumping up and down right there in the Macey's parking lot (ok there was...I was excited, ok. Judge me.). It was the greatest surprise ever!! It was perfect timing too cuz now I'll have it when we go down and see his family this weekend!

I love Tyler so much! He's the greatest, sweetest person ever! I'm so lucky to have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment