February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day!

So just to update everyone that reads my blog, which probably isn't many. ;) Things between Tyler and I are still going strong. He got hired at a research lab on campus on Monday and put in his first day yesterday! It was super exciting. I freaked out when he told me he finally got a job. I'm so proud of him for never giving up even though he wasn't having luck for awhile. Love him! :) Just an FYI since this new development in his life there may be an exciting story or two in the very near future ;) ;) *cough cough, hint hint* ;) Haha!

Anyway that's really all I have going on right now. School is going good, still super busy, but good. Work is still the same as always. Good times at the credit union. :)

Life is wonderful and great!

I realize that the title has nothing to do with this post other than I posted it on Groundhog Day. Which, by the way, according to an article on Yahoo the groundhog predicted an early spring! I'm totally ok with that! It's been freezing cold the last couple days! Walking to class in the morning has been nothing short of torture. I live like two minutes from campus and my face was completely numb by the time I got there. Totally insane! Oh well...that's what I get for living in Logan I guess. Maybe someday I'll live somewhere warm...hmmm...well actually...probably not, Tyler likes the cold...darn...kinda ruins my plans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment