October 8, 2012

Drum Roll Please....

Here's the finished product as promised! Thanks to Michael's for the Halloween extras. You would think that they would have a lot of decorations for Halloween out but the only had half an aisle. There was more Christmas stuff out than Halloween. I was disappointed...but I still got the job done.



I think it turned out cute! I told Tyler I want to have/make a wreath for every month/holiday of the year. The only two months I could think of that don't have major holidays in them are April (unless Easter falls in April, which next year it doesn't) and September, unless I'm missing one. Here's what we came up with:

January: New Years
February: Valentine's Day
March: St. Patrick's Day/Easter
April: Sometimes Easter...otherwise just a Spring Wreath
May: Mother's Day
June: Father's Day
July: 4th of July/24th of July
August: Back to School (not really a holiday I know but it works)
September: Nothing...but I'm thinking a Fall Wreath w/ leaves would work
October: Halloween (check!)
November: Thanksgiving (next project)
December: Christmas (also check!)
 
Did I miss one or do you have any ideas for wreaths?

No comments:

Post a Comment