October 5, 2012

Random Happenings

I haven't done an update on our lives for a while...especially with photos, so here you are photos of what we've been up to the last little while.

Photos from my Birthday that I said I would post MONTHS ago (my B-day was in July...)


Elephants! Two adults and a baby. So cute!


 Tyler sittin' in a log.


Both of us sittin' in a log...aww...


Chillin' on the back of a Seal.

Over Labor Day we went up to my family's cabin in the Uintas. It was a good time. All of my family was there.


Braylee ready for a 4-wheeler ride!


Dain got his fingers pinched...he's not too happy about it either.


Hunter climbing the woodpile


Tyler's having a wonderful time...can ya tell?



Braylee likes to climb stairs.


Dain is happy now. My parents, Addy, and Shaunee in the background.


I don't know why Hunter decided to lay down on the porch...



Now Dain's ready for another ride!

Over the summer we got some shelves from Tyler's mom that she wasn't using anymore. When we got them they were plain wood...not even sanded or anything. There are 2 of them and this is the one we have finished so far. When we finish them both I plan to have a Before and After post featuring these wonderful shelves, but here's the Sneak Peek!
 

Since it's Fall and the leaves are changing nicely we decided to go for a drive up to the Bear Lake Overlook. I took some pictures to document.




Aren't we just the cutest! ;)

Anyway, that's about all that we've been up to. We have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment