October 5, 2012

Another attempt at being crafty...

Alright I have a confession to make...it's Halloween month and I have ZERO decorations, now Christmas I am VERY well prepared. I have a WHOLE Rubbermaid container dedicated to Christmas...but Halloween...nothing. So to alleviate this problem I decided I would make a Halloween wreath for my door. I chose to make one of those Tulle Wreaths that are all over Pinterest. It was easy, but rather tedious. Between cutting the tulle and then tying it around the form, I got bored and had to enlist Tyler to help me. Anyway, it's still a work in progress, it needs some Halloween embellishments like ghosts/pumpkins/witches etc. but here's how it looks so far. I think it's way cute already! I'm quite proud...



I'll try to remember to post the finished product! What do you think so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment