March 1, 2014

Oh hey! I have a blog...

So yeah it's been over a year since I posted anything on here. It hasn't really been at the top of my priority list as of late.

A few updates on The Shumway's.

IT'S OUR LAST SEMESTER OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!

We just bought a new car. (yay tax return money!)

ummm....

Wow we're pretty boring if that's all I can think of...

OH! We're planning on leaving Logan when we graduate.

It's been great in Logan and we have lots of memories here, but it's time to move on. We're thinking of moving to Layton (area) so we can be semi-equidistant between families. I'm hoping to find a transfer down that way. NOT in a grocery store, a Department would be great, and HR would be ideal. After all that is my chosen field of study. I'm still debating on whether to do the MSHR program with Utah State. Right now I'm mostly leaning towards no, but that's just because I want to be done with school for a little while. We'll see how that goes.

I've also been throwing around another idea...but I don't know how well it will work out.

So you know those tulle wreaths I've made? They're on FB or Instagram, my Halloween one is on here I know for sure, if you haven't seen them. Anyway, I was thinking about possibly opening an Etsy shop to sell them. How much would you pay for one? Right now it costs me about $30-$35 to make one, but if I can find somewhere to get the supplies in bulk for cheaper then it won't cost as much. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment