June 8, 2012

One Year!

So I can't believ we've been married for a year already! It's pretty much been the greatest year of my life. :) We spent our anniversary weekend in Park City. It was AWESOME! It was so relaxing to be away from work, school, and just everything! We hung out in our hotel room, which was beautiful by the way, chilled in the hot tub, swam in the pool, wandered up and down Main Street, and went to the outlets! Cool story at the outlets. We stopped in all the outlets that struck our fancy, one of which being Abercrombie and Fitch. Now I know what you're thinking we're poor college student newly weds, we can't afford anything at A&F...we were of the same mind set, but we thought "why not..." So we went in just to look around. Immediately we saw a table full of jeans that were marked $20!!!! Yeah we were shocked! So we miraculously found some in Tyler's size. We went to checkout and the cashier rung them up....$12!!! Yeah I looked at the original price tag on the pants and it said $80! We totally got a pair of $80 jeans for $12. Talk about bargain shopping! Yeah we were totally psyched. Anyway, down side to the weekend...neither of us remembered a camera... :( BUT I took lots of pictures with my phone, so they're all on there but I will post them later. It was a wonderful weekend and I didn't want to come home and go back to work... :( but such is life. Ya do whatcha gotta do. 

1 comment: