April 13, 2011

Only...

5 weeks, or a month and 6 days, or 36 days, or .1 years...however you want to look at it, that's how much time I have left before me and Tyler GET MARRIED!!! I'm so excited I can't even tell you! It's gonna be just great! Our announcements are in the process of being printed so that's done. I have temples reserved for both my Endowments and the actual ceremony. I'll go through the Bountiful Temple exactly a month from today. That's cool, right! Life is so great! Wedding plans are pretty much done. I'm doing Bridals next weekend and I have my family Bridal Shower. More stuff, YES!!! It's a grocery shower this time (as is Aardema family tradition) so hopefully I won't have to stock my shelves too much more after that and I might even get some good receipes to start my own little book or something. I'm not good at experimenting in the kitchen like Tyler is, I need recipes to follow. :) Another exciting thing, we FINALLY have a place to live! It's down around 500 S 300 W. I'm not for sure about the exact address but it's that general area. It's a nice place. I'm happy we found something, now I can stop stressing about it. ;) Now all we really have to do is finish the semester and wait for May 19 to get here. I hope it goes by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment