April 19, 2011

Announcement!

In case anyone hadn't noticed yet...I'M GETTING MARRIED EXACTLY 1 MONTH FROM TODAY!!!!!




I just might a little bit excited about it. Only a little though. It's hardly worth noticing, really. ;) JK!!! I'm super excited! I can't wait! I remember when me and Tyler first got engaged I thought May 19th was FOR-EVER away and now it's almost here! GAH!!! School is almost done, I can't wait...I'm so done it's not even funny and, OF COURSE, the semester is now moving slower than frozen molasses running uphill. One more week of classes and then finals and I'm DONE! I think I can make it. I have my Temple Reccommend Interview on May 3rd and I go through on the 13th (yes, I realize it's Friday the 13th...I did it on purpose. MUAHAHAHA) that will be exciting. Then a week after that is the anticipated ocassion of MARRIAGE! Life is so super great and so super busy. I'm excited for everything but at the same time I kind of just want everything to be done at the same time. That might only be because there's the week we're spending in Disneyland after we get married that has also got me very excited. =D 

It should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment