February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

So this year for Valentine's Day I didn't tell Tyler not to do anything like I did last year but I didn't tell him he had to do anything either. I let him decide this time. I'll just say that he pulled through with flying colors! I had to work all day so it gave him plenty of time to get things planned after he was done with school. First thing he did for me was send me some beautiful white Calla Lillies (I don't know if I spelled that right), he knows I don't like roses. :) Then about 5 ish he dropped in the branch to say hi. He didn't stay long cuz he still had things to do. Anyway, he picked me up from work about 7 and took me home. He opened the door to our apartment and it was lined with candles, not real ones...that's a fire hazard to leave unattended, but it still got the job done. On the table in the kitchen he had two places set up with my favorite red square plates that we got for our wedding. He went to bought two champagne glasses, red candles, and some nice glass candlesticks. In front of my plate there was a little plastic fox standing on the table. This started last year with a little plastic squirrel...I see a tradition in the making. :) For dinner Tyler went and got my favorite things at Panda Express, sparkling cider, and chocolate pie for dessert. After we ate we went upstairs and on our bed he had scattered Captain America and Thor Valentine cards. It was super cute and, if you know Tyler, totally makes sense.

Don't I have the cutest, sweetest, most amazing husband of all time!? I think so. I'm glad I married him and get to spend eternity with my sweetheart! I love you Tyler Shumway! You're the best! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment