November 17, 2011

I am Grateful

So as I'm sitting here waiting for Tyler's class to finish I thought, since it's THANKSGIVING (NOT Christmas yet --> for all the retail stores that ALREADY have their Christmas stuff out) I'll post a few things that I'm grateful for.

1) First off, and probably the most obvious...Tyler. He's the sweetest husband a girl could ever ask for. He makes me want to be better in every way. I'm so happy I have him in my life. I'm so glad he's my husband.

2) My family, all of them. They may be crazy most of the time but I still love them.

3) School. Yes I'm grateful for school even though it's not fun all the time...or most of the time. I'm still glad that I have the chance to get an education.

4) My job. I love the people I work with and how well we get along. It's a great place.

5) My Home, Logan. I love Logan. It may be freezing cold and snowy for about 8-9 months of the year but I love it here. Once we're done with Med School I'm hopeful that we can move back, and once again relive our Aggie days. :) I love being an Aggie!

There's more but I won't bore you with every little detail. You're welcome.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and eat lots and lots of food! It's the one day a year where you can give in to the glutton inside and not have to feel bad about it. ;) If I remember, which is highly unlikely, I might get some pictures of our first Thanksgiving together at the Grand America Hotel with the Shumways. I'm so excited! It should be a good time.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment