September 8, 2011

Break Down...

So last night Tyler told me he would be home from work around 6:00. I got the house cleaned, the dishes and laundry all done, and dinner made. I look at the clock and it's 6:30...and no Tyler. I go look at my phone and I have 4 missed calls, 2 text messages, and a voice mail. Tyler's car wouldn't start and he's stuck on campus! Luckily he was able to get ahold of a friend to come rescue him (because I didn't hear my phone over the washing machine, dryer, and dinner cooking) Anyway, he was quite sad that his beloved Celine wouldn't start. It has no signs of life. So she gets to spend a few days parked on campus until we can fix her. Hopefully it won't be too expensive or difficult. We can manage with just Oscar (my car) but it's going to be a rough few days. Here's hoping that all goes well...

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! We've been having car trouble too! It is the worst! Hope Celine gets better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete