June 12, 2011

Honeymoon pictures!

I know it's been a while but I finally remembered while I was at home that I needed to post these so here are some of them.


This is what our friends did to our car at the reception. We went straight to a car wash.


This is a shot of the blue sky when we were waiting for our shuttle at the airport. It was like this the entire time we were in California.

This is our hotel room in the Paradise Pier Disney Hotel. It was pretty sweet.


This was the view from our hotel room. We were looking over California Adventure from the 7th floor.

Autopia

Tyler and his Lego castle. Look at that happy face! :)

Finding Nemo Submarine

We were sad cuz the Matterhorn broke down...

But then it got fixed. :)


Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!

Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. We didn't want to wait in line for a picture with them so I just took one from the side. Sneaky, right? ;)

Just because I had to. Pirates is the BEST!

Blue Bayou restaurant INSIDE the Pirates ride. That's right! It was SO cool!!!

Anyway, I took more pictures than this but I didn't want this to be the longest post of all time so I only picked a few. We had a way good time and it was the best vacation ever! Good times were had by all. :)

1 comment: